This project is read-only.

Using -oda in C#

Apr 26, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Hello!

I'm using Alex FTPS Client and its working fine in commandline with the command:

ftps -h ftp.xxx.com -port 990 -tls ALL -U xxxxx -oda -l

I want to use the library in my C# Project, but I cannot find the option -oda. Are there any methods, which i can access to represent the -oda function in command line or do I have to implement it?

Thanks!

Apr 26, 2012 at 8:03 PM

You can use the useCtrlEndPointAddressForData parameter in the Connect method.

Best,

Alessandro

Apr 26, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Hello!

Thanks for your fast reply! I saw that parameter in the connect method, but to set it to "true" D have to know several other parameters and I dont know how to use them.

I tried the following method:

client.Connect("ftp.xxxx.com", new NetworkCredential("xxxx", "xxx"), ESSLSupportMode.All);

If I want to set useCtrlEndPointAddressForData to true, I have to know parameters "userValidateServerCertificate", "x509ClientCert", "sslMinKeyExchangeAlgStrength", "sslMinCipherAlgStrength", "sslMinHashAlgStrength", "timeout".

I really don't know how to use this function because of these parameters. What are the defaultvalues for these parameters?

Thank you very much!

Apr 26, 2012 at 8:26 PM

If you look at the overloads in the source code you'll see them.

I will add an additional overload to simplify it.

Alessandro

Apr 26, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Edited Apr 26, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Ahhh, thanks. Did not see downloadable sourcecode, thought you provide only the library (dlls).

Thanks a lot :)

EDIT:

for everybody, who also needs this:

client.Connect("ftp.xxxxx.com", 990, new NetworkCredential("xxxxx", "xxxxx"), ESSLSupportMode.All, null, null, 0, 0, 0, null, true);